The Rangers are 3 games deep into their series so why have there been ZERO paparazzo pics of Liam and his boys at a game.
…a movie? It was good, so good, good good good good good, and then all of a sudden it was no longer J.J. Abrams’ movie and it was mediocre. I really don’t care about Star Trek like I do Star Wars, so I’m not attached to it emotionally, but man, that was kind of disappointing to have such a good movie just kind of, fizzle out.
My lil group made it onto the blog @ Starwars.com!!!
Saturday is also the Kentucky Derby, please fit that into your schedule.
- Work, bleh
- Let children beat me up with glowbats for 3 hours
Saturday (May the 4th!!)
- Stand around and look pretty at a comic shop for Free Comic Book Day for a couple of hours (ugh)
- DRINK A MINT JULEP AND DON A FANCY HAT FOR THE KENTUCKY DERBY
- Minor League Baseball game a la Star Wars Night. Try not to have WWIII happen when I refuse to do Padawan Academy because it’s actually not allowed to be done anyhow. 5 minute performance at the end of the game. Have an extra club helping us with this so the number of ducks I have to manage and the peace I have to keep is doubled.
- Hibernate all day and recover from previous days of stress
- Work, bleh
- Going to get a tattoo!!
- trucking it to Maryland Temple again
- Local rehearsal for next show
I have had a busy crazy weekend full of lightsaber rehearsals and madness, and since the busy season is upon us, my weekends from now until July are going to be mostly filled with saber madness.
So I missed the chance to say HI! and THANK YOU!! to the influx of followers I’ve gotten recently because of my Hannibal fanart and the few graphics I’ve made for it. I’m working on another piece as we speak so I’ll have something more for you soon. :) Sorry if I haven’t been interesting rofl
Argh I feel so out of the loop, sorry dashboard. If I’ve missed anything let me know ahhhh.